5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Court, Bidborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
- 5 bedroom modern family house
- 3.3 miles Tonbridge station
- journey time of 45 minutes to London
- 3 reception rooms plus study
- 2,828 sq ft
- well-placed for schools
- garden to front and back
- integral garage
- EPC Rating = C
An attractive 5 bedroom chalet-style house located on the fringe of this popular village, well-placed for Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells schools and the mainline stations.
Mill Court is located close to Bidborough village with its church, primary school, grocery/general store, garage, The Kentish Hare pub and restaurant and the Village Hall, whilst the historic village of Penshurst lies about 2.5 miles to the West.
Tonbridge is just 3.3 miles from the property offering mainline rail services enabling a journey to London from 45 minutes. A bus service stops close to the property serving the Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells grammar school s. Preparatory schools in the area include Holmewood House in Langton Green and the Schools at Somerhill, with independent senior schools in Tonbridge and Sevenoaks (9 miles).
Communications: The A21 links to the M25 to the North (about 11 miles) and thereby the national motorway network, Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted Airports and the Channel ports.
- entrance porch
- reception hall
- dining room
- sitting room
- kitchen/family/breakfast room
- utility room
- 5 bedrooms (2 en suite)
- family bathroom
- integral garage
- garden to front and back
- driveway parking
- car port parking space
Bramley House is a spacious modern family home in a semi-rural position within a small enclave of individual properties built in 2006. The popular village of Bidborough is about 0.20 miles from the property, with its well-regarded primary school a little further, whilst Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells offer commuters a choice of mainline stations and schools, including grammars. Further points of note include:
- wood panel doors, oak joinery and zoned under floor heating to the ground floor;
- 22'11" sitting room with a bay window to the South, a coal-effect gas fire and an archway linking through to a dining room with French doors opening out to the garden, creating adaptable space for entertaining;
- contemporary fitted kitchen, open plan to a good-sized family/breakfast room and a separate utility room with space for appliances;
- well-appointed study fitted with a comprehensive range of built-in wooden shelving, a desk and a cupboard;
- door from the utility area opening into the integral garage;
- well-proportioned master bedroom with a far-reaching view to the North Downs, a good range of built-in wardrobes and an en suite bath/shower room;
- 4 further good-sized bedrooms with fitted cupboards (one en suite) and a family bathroom complete the accommodation.
- level area of lawn to the front with a central path to the front door, bordered by beech hedging with a further partly-walled garden to the rear, with established shrub borders. A paved terrace accessed from the dining room and a garden shed;
- wide brick driveway with parking and turning space in front of the garage.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating and electricity, private shared drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax Band G.
Your attention is drawn to the planning application lodged with Tunbridge Wells Borough Council 25/04/17 Ref:17/01387/FULL pertaining to the neighbourning former Four Winds Farm, Penshurst Road, Bidborough.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Internal photographs taken September, 2014. SK:610171
From Tunbridge Wells proceed North on the London Road (A26) passing through Southborough and The Common. After about 2.9 miles, turn left into Bidborough Ridge. Continue through the village, past the Kentish Hare public house and turn left into Mill Court, just after the 40 mph sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62773271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS070495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.