4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsway Mews, Ossett
- An attractive home
- Set within pleasant residential development
- Spaciously designed
- Well presented and maintained
- Downstairs cloaks/w.c.
- Integral garage
An excellent family home, flexible accommodation set across three floors, four bedrooms complete with two en-suite shower rooms. Ideally located with easy access to Ossett Town Centre, motorway network and many amenities locally to include Tesco Local Store.
An opportunity for the family purchaser, providing a little more flexibility than most this property has a range of accommodation set across three floors and rooms that offer many uses depending on what is required from playroom, study or additional lounge area. Pleasant location with easy access to many amenities.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, downstairs cloaks/w.c., door to integral garage, dining kitchen, to the first floor landing spacious lounge, bedroom with en-suite facility and staircase to second floor landing to family bathroom and three further bedrooms one of which has en-suite shower room. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system. Enclosed garden to rear, driveway to front.
Ideally located for access to local amenities to include Tesco Local, bakery and around one mile to Ossett Town Centre providing doctors surgery, dentist, good local schools, market days Tuesday/Friday and bus station with service to Cities to include Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford. The motorway network is easily accessible with Jcn 40 only one mile away.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Composite entrance door with double glazed inset panels into the entrance hallway.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator, coving to ceiling. Door to downstairs cloaks/w.c., door to dining kitchen and door to the integral garage.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. Two piece suite finished in white comprising of a low flush w.c., wash hand basin with matching pedestal, radiator, recessed ceiling light, coving to ceiling, extractor fan.
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.97m )
Coving to ceiling, two windows to the rear aspect, one being french doors and both upvc double glazed. A fully fitted kitchen in a light wood finish, a full range of base units to include an integrated electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, worktop over, four ring gas hob, full range of wall units, integrated extractor fan, ample space for an American style fridge freezer, radiator to the dining area, laminate floor.
Integral Garage 17' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, power and light.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Door to lounge, door to bedroom. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 16' 2" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 4.67m Max x 4.93m narrowing to 3.07m )
Two windows upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Recessed ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, two radiators, gas point for the facility of a gas fire.
Bedroom 9' x 12' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.86m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator. Door through to the en-suite.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the front aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of corner shower cubicle with glass sliding shower doors and side panels, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, recessed ceiling lights, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, radiator/towel rail finished in white.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase to the second floor landing. Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Doors to three bedrooms, family bathroom and cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Coving to ceiling, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" Max x 11' 1" ( 3.63m Max x 3.38m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator. Door through to the en-suite facilities.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the front aspect.. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of corner shower cubicle, glass curved shower doors and side panels, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, recessed ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, partially tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.64m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" narrowing to 7' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.23m narrowing to 2.36m x 1.96m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Recessed ceiling lights, extractor fan, coving to ceiling. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, partially tiled walls, radiator/towel rail finished in white.
To the outside of the property at the front is mainly open plan, facility for parking for two cars, footpath to the side. Gated access to the rear garden, being fully enclosed with fenced boundaries, lawned with astro turf and a decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62773535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.