3 bedroom flat for saleThe Watering, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor apartment
- Two/three bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Beautifully presented
- 24ft balcony
- River Wensum views
- Secure allocated parking
- No lift
THE VIEW FROM THE TOP!
Stunning two/three bedroom top floor apartment with views of the River Wensum. Boasting vaulted ceilings, 24ft balcony, two en-suites and secure underground parking. Beautifully presented throughout this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Matte and wood effect laminate flooring, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, electric radiator, vaulted smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed Velux window.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 23' 2" x 11' 3" ( 7.06m x 3.43m )
Double glazed French doors to 24ft balcony, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and vaulted ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, electric radiator, built in wardrobes, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered vaulted ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, wood effect laminate flooring, shaver point, extractor fan and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, electric radiator, smooth plastered vaulted ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three/ Study 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered vaulted ceiling. Ref: 34951
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62773607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.