4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 8, The Firs, Chester Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13
- Exciting New Development
- Adjoining Whitchurch Country Park
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Cloakroom, Master Ensuite, Bathroom
- Garage, Garden, Parking
- Help to Buy - Buy with 5% Deposit
- Part Exchange at Full Market Value
- Show Home Now Open!
Prestige New Homes are pleased to present The Brambles, an exclusive selection of new build, detached family homes situated in a desirable area just off The Firs, Chester Road and adjoining Whitchurch Country Park. The properties have an impressive finish which have individually designed internals including luxury Kitchens with integrated appliances.
Plot 8 comprises Lounge, Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with Two Sets of French Doors leading onto the Garden, Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms, Master Ensuite and a Family Bathroom. The property will benefit from a large surrounding garden, private parking and an integral garage.
Contact our dedicated Sales Executive Jodie on 07495417888 for more information.
Lounge (max): 3.94m x 4.47m (12'9" x 14'7")
Kitchen/Dining: 7.92m x 2.88m (26'0" x 9'4")
WC: 0.98m x 1.50m (3'2" x 4'9")
Garage: 2.72m x 4.92m (8'9" x 16'1")
Bed 1: 2.72m x 4.99m (8'9" x 16'4")
Ensuite: 2.94m x 1.48m (9'7" x 4'9")
Bed 2: 2.39m x 4.83m (7'8" x 15'8")
Bed 3: 2.82m x 3.18m (9'3" x 10'4")
Bed 4 (max): 2.42m x 3.69m (7'9" x 12'1")
Bathroom: 1.98m x 1.74m (6'5" x 5'7")
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living Room
- French doors leading to garden from the Dining Area
- Cloakroom WC
- 4 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower bath
- Master Ensuite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Front and rear garden
- Integral garage
- TV and satellite points
- Downlights in bathrooms, en-suites and kitchen
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets
- UPVC Secure by Design windows
- High performance gas central heating
- Alarm System
- Fully Networked
The Brambles Development is situated in a popular residential area that is convenient for the Town Centre. Whitchurch is a busy, historical market town which sits on the Shropshire/Cheshire/Clwyd borders and benefits from a variety of local independent shops, schools, three large supermarkets and other major retailers. The renowned Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa is located on the outskirts of the town which offers great recreational facilities. Whitchurch train station is on a direct line between Crewe and Shrewsbury with onward connections to Manchester, London and Birmingham plus other major cities. The larger centres of Chester, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wrexham and Crewe are all within 16 to 22 miles approximately.
Do you have a property to sell and want to buy a brand new home? Securing your new home when you have a property to sell can be a challenge but at The Brambles you can discuss exactly this with our dedicated Sales Consultants. We are working together with the developers on a fantastic opportunity in which you can instruct a valuation on your existing home and part exchange at the full market value, allowing you to reserve your new home.
Call today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Please note that all internal photographs are from the show home.
N.B. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance only. They do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and due to the bespoke nature of this development, can be subject to small changes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheBrambles8B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walmer Homes, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.