3 bedroom detached house for saleStratfield Way, Kettering
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Lounge With Gas Fireplace
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway With Garage
A three bedroom detached modern house situated in the desirable venture park area. The property benefits from a spacious lounge with a feature gas fireplace, a large conservatory looking out onto the beautiful landscaped rear garden and a driveway with garage for off road parking.
William H Brown are pleased to present this three bedroom detached modern house situated in the desirable venture park area. The property benefits from a spacious lounge with a feature gas fireplace, a large conservatory looking out onto the beautiful landscaped rear garden and a driveway with garage for off road parking.
Entry gained via a upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the lounge, cloakroom and the stairs rising to the first floor, also included is a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
The bright and spacious lounge benefits from a feature gas fireplace with a marble hearth and a decorative surround as well as a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and an archway leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
The dining room features a set of double glazed upvc patio doors leading into the conservatory and includes a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
A lovely fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind, Included is an asterite one and a half sink/drainer, an integrated oven with hobs and extractor hood over, the central heating boiler and space for additional white goods. Also featured is an internal double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect looking into the conservatory, an under-stairs cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and a wooden door to the side aspect.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.59m )
The conservatory is a spacious room with a set of French doors opening out onto the beautifully landscaped rear garden.
The cloakroom comes with a low level WC and a wash basin as well as a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms, the bathroom and the loft and features a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator and the airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom benefits from access to the en-suite as well as having a built in wardrobe, a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A two piece en-suite comprising of a shower cubicle and a wash basin vanity unit as well as a wall mounted radiator and a shaver point.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
the third bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a pedestal mounted wash basin and a low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas, a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a small gravel area and a driveway to the side leading up to the garage.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful and private landscaped garden, mainly laid to lawn with two tiers, flower-bed borders and enclosed by timber fencing.
The garage features power, lighting and a remote controlled up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62775056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.