3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Road, Epsom
Sold STC £500,000
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious reception room
- Through dining room
- Large rear garden backing onto open fields
- Driveway & Garage
- Located approx 0.6 miles to Epsom Downs train
- Modern family bathroom suite
- Situated in a quiet residential cul de sac
A MUST VIEW three bedroom semi detached house in a quiet residential cul de sac close to Epsom Downs with driveway and garage.
A fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a quiet residential cul de sac close to Epsom Downs.
This wonderful family home offers a spacious reception room with through dining room with byfolding doors opening on to the impressive garden that backs on to open fields, also on the ground floor is a great size kitchen with additional access to the garden. The first floor accommodation offers three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite.
Added benefits include driveway with off street parking, a multi-functional garage which has been fully insulated and benefits from electricity and an internet connection point. This is a must view property located approx. 0.6 miles to Epsom Downs train station and approx. 1.1 miles to Epsom mainline train station both offering excellent transport links into Central London.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62775098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.