1 bedroom apartment for saleCollege Street, Ipswich
Sold STC £125,000
- Stunning One Bedroom Apartment
- Highly Sought After Location
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Ipswich Town Centre
STUNNING EIGHTH FLOOR APARTMENT! This excellent one bedroom apartment within the ever popular Mill development is located right near the waterfront and Marina. There is a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen, a double bedroom, bathroom and a allocated parking space.
The property is situated in College Street next to the Marina and waterfront. There are various pubs and restaurants near-by as well as the town centre providing an array of shops. Ipswich mainline train station is also within easy reach.
Secure Entrance Door
With video secure entry system.
Communal Entrance Lobby
Stairs and lift leading to the eighth floor and door leading to:
Wall mounted video entry receiver, built-in cupboard housing the water tank, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Lounge / Kitchen 26' 3" max x 13' 10" max ( 8.00m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, integral fridge, built under electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor, two wall mounted electric heaters, insert spotlights and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 14' max x 10' 6" ( 4.27m max x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, wall mounted electric heater and laminate flooring.
Low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, sink unit with mixer tap, heated towel rail, extractor, inset spotlights, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
The apartment comes with an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.