3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChepstow Close, Crawley
Sold STC £330,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £330,000 - £350,000
- Lounge and Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage
THREE bedroom Semi-Detached property in the popular area of POUND HILL comprising of a Lounge and DINING AREA, CONSERVATORY, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, DRIVEWAY and GARAGE.
This three bedroom semi detached property is definitely not going to be on the market for long! Its spacious rooms and ideal location make it the perfect purchase for home movers and investors alike!
Downstairs, the property comprises of a good sized lounge and dining area with a double glazed window facing the front of the property and solid wood flooring throughout. The property also attains a half brick half UPCV conservatory to the rear with access via the dining room, and the fitted kitchen is equipped with a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor hood, a sink with draining area, various base and eye level units, numerous storage cupboards, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances.The double glazing around the whole property is also just two years old!
Upstairs, all three of the bedrooms are a good size with the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, while the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin, wall mounted storage, a towel wrack and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The rear garden is mostly laid lawn with additional patio and decking space, the driveway offers parking for multiple cars and the property also attains a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62776574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.