3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSaxon Crossway, Winsford
Guide Price £100,000
- Well-maintained end terrace house with no chain
- Hall, spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
- Generous rear garden with brick outbuilding
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000. This well-maintained end terrace house enjoys a generous rear garden with brick outbuilding, spacious lounge/dining room, and benefits from a gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing. There is potential for off road parking at the front.
Offered for sale with no chain, this well-maintained end terrace house enjoys a generous rear garden with brick outbuilding, spacious lounge/dining room, and benefits from a gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing. There is potential for off road parking at the front.
PVCu double glazed front door with PVCu opaque double glazed windows to either side. Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor. Cupboard with electricity meter. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 7" x 13' 2" narrowing to 10' 10" ( 6.58m x 4.01m narrowing to 3.30m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Two radiators. PVCu double glazed windows to front and side. PVCu double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated four-ring gas hob and double oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for refrigerator and freezer. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.58m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 11' 7" into wardrobe narrowing to 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.53m into wardrobe narrowing to 2.84m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 7' 11" ( 1.98m x 2.41m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 5' 4" x 7' 10" ( 1.63m x 2.39m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to rear.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden which is enclosed by timber panel fencing and has a pathway to the front door. The front garden offers potential to provide off road parking subject to any required local authority consent. The rear garden is generously sized and enclosed by timber panel fencing. There is a paved patio area, an elevated timber decked patio, lawn, and brick outbuilding. To the rear of the property there is a communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62776613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.