3 bedroom cottage for sale85 Meiklerig Crescent, Pollok, G53 5PD
- Large three bedroom main door flat
- Preferred lower level position
- Refurbished building
- Private South facing rear garden
- Extensively fitted and integrated kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Popular and convenient location
This is an extremely large, three bedroom, lower cottage flat sitting in a refurbished building with a private South facing garden to rear.
This flexible four apartment property is offered to the market in immaculate order and benefits from many features such as a fabulous sized lounge with fireplace detail to focal wall, an extensively fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances and door direct to the rear garden, double glazing and a system of gas fired central heating. Early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The accommodation in brief extends to a large entrance hallway with fitted storage cupboard off, a bright and attractive front facing lounge, modern fitted kitchen at the rear with integrated eye level oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine, three spacious double sized bedrooms; two of which have ample in built storage/wardrobe space and a partially tiled shower room.
Externally, the gardens to front and rear are enclosed and laid in lawn.
The property sits in a popular residential location and is conveniently placed for access to a host of local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, transport services (bus and rail) and shops including those at Silverburn shopping centre. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system
The Energy Performance rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62777354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.