4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGustavus Road, Camborne, Cornwall
- LARGE SEMI-DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- RETAINING MANY OF ITS ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE 23'3" KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM AND NEWLY FITTED FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
NEW INSTRUCTION!! STUNNING SEMI-DETACHED PERIOD FAMILY HOME IMMACULATELY PRESENTED WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, WALLED ENCLOSED GARDEN AND DOUBLE GARAGE
This immaculately presented, extremely spacious four bedroom semi-detached period family home is situated in close proximity to the town centre. This property retains many of its original feature such as high skirting boards, ceiling roses, cornice, 'Minton' tiled flooring, picture rails and dado rails. This beautiful property offers spacious accommodation briefly comprising entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, sitting room, large kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room whilst to the first floor four good size bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom all with wonderfully high ceilings.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.