3 bedroom terraced house for saleThornes Lane, Thornes, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £125,000
- Three bedroom terrrace set across three floors
- Contemporary styled dining kitchen
- Security alarm
- Enclosed rear garden
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £125,000. Well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout, this home provides an excellent opportunity for the first time purchaser or the young family. Located close to Thornes Park with easy access to many amenities within the City Centre.
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £125,000. Ideally located with easy access to Thornes Park and Wakefield City Centre, this property creates an excellent opportunity to the first time purchaser or perhaps the young family. With three bedroom accommodation set across three floors, well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Lounge, dining kitchen, to the first floor landing two bedrooms, bathroom and door to staircase to access master bedroom on the second floor. Security alarm. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system.
Many amenities within a short distance, approximately 0.5 mile to Sainsbury's Supermarket and a little further to the Centre of Wakefield providing a range of restaurants, cinema, theatre, two shopping centres and much more. Jcn 39 of M1 motorway is approximately two miles and therefore good for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An inspection is recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc front entrance door with double glazed inset panel and window above leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" into recess. Max x 13' 2" ( 4.06m into recess. Max x 4.01m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose. Door through to the central lobby.
Staircase to the first floor landing and door through to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' x 9' 4" ( 4.88m x 2.84m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Upvc door with double glazed inset panel and panel above. Fully fitted kitchen in a range of units finished in a white laminate gloss, full range of base units to include space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric oven, worktop over with a stainless steel bowl design sink and matching circular drainer and swan neck style mixer tap, four ring gas hob. A full range of wall units, central heating boiler is housed here. Coving to ceiling, laminate floor, radiator, ample space for an American style fridge freezer. Door to basement. Space at the head of the steps for a tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Radiator., recessed ceiling lights. Door to two bedrooms, door to the bathroom and door to staircase to the third bedroom.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Four piece suite finished in white comprising of paneled bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, corner shower cubicle, glass curved shower door with matching side panels, partially tiled walls, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
Bedroom 2 12' Max x 8' 11" to fully fitted wardrobes ( 3.66m Max x 2.72m to fully fitted wardrobes )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fireplace finished in black, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes in a range of hanging space and shelves with fully mirrored sliding doors.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' 4" narrowing to 7' 5" to fully fitted wardrobes ( 3.02m x 2.84m narrowing to 2.26m to fully fitted wardrobes )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Traditional style fire surround finished in black, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes with mirror doors offering a range of hanging space with shelves.
Door to the staircase leading to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 15' 4" ( 4.04m x 4.67m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, under eaves storage space with sliding mirror doors.
Access to the side of the property to the rear the garden is fully enclosed, gated access, brick walled and fenced boundaries, partially gravelled and good size decked patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62778296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.