2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOakdale Close, Lofthouse, Wakefield
Sold STC £185,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedroom accommodation
- Gardens front and rear
- Viewing by Appointment
This two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the popular Lofthouse area. Garage and gardens to both front and rear. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate what is on offer.
This two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the popular Lofthouse area. Briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms , one with fitted wardrobes, bathroom. The property has garage with remote controlled roller shutter door, gardens to both front and rear. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Front entrance upvc door into entrance hallway.
L-shaped hallway, radiator, cupboard, access via a fold-down integrated ladder to part boarded loft with light.
Lounge/diner 16' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.08m x 3.56m )
Window to the front aspect. Fireplace with gas fire and Italian marble style surround, tv point, telephone point, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, sink, compact breakfast bar, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 8" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.56m to fitted wardrobes x 2.64m to fitted wardrobes )
Window double glazed. Fully fitted wardrobes provide a good selection of hanging space and shelves, matching dressing table, overhead cupboards. Bedside table are removable to allow a space for a standard double bed.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Frosted glazed window. Three piece coloured suite comprising of panelled bath with twin taps and shower over, wash basin with twin taps, w.c.,, tiled walls.
Mainly lawned gardens, single garage with remote controlled, high security roller shutter door, power and lighting..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62778305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.