2 bedroom apartment for saleBridgewater Close, Frodsham
Guide Price £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and Ensuite
- Allocated parking
- No ongoing chain
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000
Offered with no ongoing chain is this two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment which is finished with a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as ensuite shower room. Open plan lounge diner and kitchen area, with allocated parking and communal gardens.
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000
Offered with no ongoing chain is this two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment which is stylishly finished with a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as ensuite shower room. It provides a brilliant opportunity for investors and first time buyers a like due to its central location in Frodsham and excellent transport links. Internally there is a welcoming entrance hall, large open plan lounge and diner with kitchen area. There are two bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom as well as family bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space as well as regularly kept communal gardens. Viewings are strongly advised!
Wall heater, storage and airing cupboard.
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen
Two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation, two wall heaters, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with hot and cold taps and single drainer, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobe, electric heater.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall heater.
Walk in shower, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and wall heater.
Panelled bath with hot and cold taps, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, tiled splash backs and heated towel rail.
Offered with no ongoing chain is this two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment which is finished with a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as ensuite shower room. Internally there is entrance hall, open plan lounge and diner with kitchen area. There are two bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom as well as family bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space as well as communal gardens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62778314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.