2 bedroom terraced house for saleSweet Oak, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** Guide Price £180,000 - £200,000 **
- Charming Character Cottage
- Private Location with Views
- Versatiled Layout
- Garage and Driveway
- Good Sized Garden
- Semi Rural Location
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this charming character end of terrace cottage, located in the semi rural area between Triangle and Mill Bank. This property has been modernised over the years to an excellent standard and has a versatile layout.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this charming character end of terrace cottage, located in the semi rural area between Triangle and Mill Bank. This property has been modernised over the years to an excellent standard and has a versatile layout. In brief, this property comprises; open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen to the ground floor, second bedroom/ sitting room and modern fitted shower room tot he first floor, and the spacious master bedroom is located on the second floor. Externally, there is a well appointed garden in addition to a detached garage and driveway. The property boasts double glazing and central heating throughout, and one of the biggest selling points is the stunning location and private garden with picturesque views down the valley. This house is also situated in a convenient location for access to Sowerby Bridge (which has a the train station with direct links to Leeds and Manchester) and the M62 motorway network. We highly recommend viewings of this property to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed front door into the open plan ground floor living area.
Open Plan Living Area 26' 3" maximum x 10' 1" maximum ( 8.00m maximum x 3.07m maximum )
The ground floor of the property is a beautiful open plan space which accommodates enough room for the kitchen, lounge furniture and small dining table and chairs. The measurements for this room have been taken at it's maximum lengths and this room boasts lots of character through original features including Yorkshire stone flag flooring, exposed beams to the ceiling and an exposed stone and brick chimney breast in which a cast iron multi fuel stove has been fitted. The kitchen area has been fitted with a range of base units which incorporate a one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap, an integrated electric oven and five ring gas hob and space for a fridge/freezer. There are windows to the front, side and rear elevations of this room to create a light airy space throughout. The UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property has lovely far reaching views over the valley. This room also benefits from inset spotlights to the ceiling and a useful under stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two/sitting Room 10' 2" maximum x 12' 1" ( 3.10m maximum x 3.68m )
Located on the first floor this room will accommodate a double bed and freestanding furniture, however the current owner has it set up as a sitting room. There is a multi-fuel cast iron stove set in an exposed stone and brick chimney breast on a tiled hearth. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which has lovely far reaching views across the valley and UPVC double glazed french doors leading out to the decking area and the garden. The room has wood effect laminate flooring, exposed beams to the ceiling, a fitted bookcase and a central heating radiator.
The shower room has been fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, a double step in shower cubicle with sliding glass doors and chrome shower screen and a contemporary ceramic bowl sink with chrome mixer tap. There is a fitted cupboard, a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and partially tiled walls and floor and there are in-built speakers in this room.
Master Bedroom 16' 11" maximum x 10' 4" into alcoves ( 5.16m maximum x 3.15m into alcoves )
Located on the second floor, this bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. There are a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards along one of the walls, exposed beams to the ceiling and window to the front, side and rear elevations. This rooms has a central heating radiator, there is some limited head height and the measurements for this room have been taken from its maximum lengths.
To the side of the property there is a lovely garden which has been partially decked and partially laid to lawn and gravel, all of which makes for a lovely and private sitting area for sitting out in the summer months and enjoying the rural surroundings. The garden has a variety of well stocked flower, shrub and tree borders, there are seating areas, and garden paths leading to the garage and also to the street to the front of the property. Featuring an external security light, external water tap and outside electricity points.
Garage And Driveway
Externally there is a detached single garage which will allow parking for one vehicle. The garage benefits from light, power and plumbing points and has space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. To the front of the garage there is a driveway offering further off-road parking. Further on street parking is available on the street in-front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.