4 bedroom detached house for saleSalmonds Grove, Ingrave, Brentwood, Essex
- 4 bedroom detached family home set in a quiet cul-de-sac of Ingrave
- Beautiful garden
- Large lounge and separate dining area
- Shower room
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Just outside of Brentwood is the popular village of Ingrave where you will find this fantastic four bedroom detached Georgian style family home set at the end of a lovely cul-de-sac.As you leave the car on the driveway and step through the archway into your new home you will be greeted by the ground floor accommodation that comprises of a light dining room, perfect for Sunday dinner with the family. At the back of the property the lounge area is ideal to retreat to and catch up on your favourite TV programmes whilst enjoying views onto your garden. The kitchen is a good space and will allow a budding chef to create their masterpiece. When the summer returns you will love the established big garden and the quiet surroundings.Upstairs are four double bedrooms and a shower room. Having four doubles means there are no arguments over who gets the biggest room!!The village itself is a wonderful place to live and with local shops and a petrol station nearby, we feel all our needs are catered for. Those looking for transport links have the A127 and M25 close by, as well as Shenfield and West Horndon mainline railway stations if heading into London.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in this house for over 25 years and loved escaping London to have a bit of peace and quiet. The house suited our growing family and was a good location for our children. The village lifestyle is what made us stay so long.We love our garden and enjoy spending the summer months attending to the plants and flowers.You can walk to Thorndon Country Park for a stroll and look over the Essex countryside. We are downsizing now and relocating but wish the new family many happy years ahead.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 20'9 x 12'10 (6.33m x 3.91m)
- Dining Area: 9'4 x 8'7 (2.85m x 2.62m)
- Dining Room: 12'11 x 7'11 (3.94m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'9 (3.66m x 2.67m)
- Study: 9'3 x 7'5 (2.82m x 2.26m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'6 x 10'6 (3.20m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 7'10 (3.00m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 9'11 (3.15m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'0 x 8'1 (3.97m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62778446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.