2 bedroom park home for sale5 Twinbrook Park, Goldenbank, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5BH
- Internally glazed white UPVC windows & doors for added security
- Specially designed apex lightweight tiled roof
- Electric fire with fireplace to lounge
- 4 Gas burner hob with built-under oven
- Baxi boiler A Rated
• Plots: 58
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Site Manager
Situated on the outskirts of Falmouth half a mile from the simply stunning Swanpool Beach, planning permission for redevelopment of Twinbrook Park is currently underway.
If you are looking for an impressive home that has it all then the Sonata II is the natural choice.
After the overwhelming success of the Sonata, it was a given that the Sonata II should be born. It has all of the stunning key features of the Sonata but a whole host of others are also included to make this home extra special.
The exterior of the Sonata II is truly impressive. It will stand proud on any park with its distinguished Georgian bar windows, decorative white corner stones and impressive splay bays and it really will be the talk and envy of all the other park residents.
Upon entering the interior feels coordinated, calm and luxurious. The feeling of warmth immediately makes it feel like home.
• Insulated floor, walls and roof compliant to BS 3632
• Papered walls and ceilings
• White Internal Doors
• Loft Access
• Colour co-ordinated carpets, curtains and light fittings to all rooms
• Elegant 3 piece suite
• Dining Table + 4 Chairs
• Condensing Gas combi boiler and radiators in Mains Gas or LPG
• Electric fire with fireplace to lounge
• Built-in kitchen
• 3 Integrated appliances fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• 4 gas burner hob with built-under oven
• Built-in Bedroom and Bathroom furniture
• Separate bathroom & en-suite
• Shower room incorporates a 800mm x 800mm shower pod
• Baxi boiler A Rated
• Specially designed apex lightweight tiled roof
• 15" Front and Back overhang 12" to both sides
• Porch area with inset front door
• Dorma window
• 4 x splay bays with GRP canopies and Georgian bars throughout home
• Internally glazed white UPVC windows & doors for added security
• 4 Decorative white corner stones
• External Lighting
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TW005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.