3 bedroom house for saleWillow View, Kislingbury, Northampton
Guide Price £245,000
- Semi-Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Popular Village
- Backing onto Paddock Land
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Tandem Garage & Carport
Full descriptionAn extended semi-detached dorma bungalow located in the popular village of Kislingbury, backing onto paddock land.
Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, study, bathroom, three bedrooms, lean-to garden room. Front and rear gardens, tandem garage, carport.
Entrance Hall - Approached via a Upvc double glazed door. Cloaks cupboard, black floor tiles. Upvc window to front aspect. Door to:
Kitchen - 4.57m x 2.36m (15'0 x 7'9) - Fitted with a selection of contemporary high gloss facing cabinets, working surfaces incorporating a sink unit. Integrated induction hob, oven and extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Black floor tiles, space for fridge/freezer. Upvc window to side aspect.
Lounge - 4.60m x 3.28m (15'1 x 10'9) - A particular feature of the room is the "Jetmaster" open fire with attractive mantle surround and hearth, supplied and fitted by "Collins" of Kislingbury. Radiator, Upvc window to front aspect.
Dining Room - 5.64m x 2.74m (18'6 x 9'0) - Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor accommodation. French doors leading to the:
Lean-To Garden Room - 4.93m x 2.54m (16'2 x 8'4) - Brick built with Upvc windows and door overlooking and leading to the garden with a polycarbonate roof. Radiator, tiled floor.
Study - 2.72m x 2.67m (8'11 x 8'9) - Radiator. Window to rear aspect into the garden room.
Bathroom - 2.79m x 2.79m (9'2 x 9'2) - White suite comprising of a panelled-in Jacuzzi bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor and walls, chrome heated towel rail. Upvc window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing - Upvc window to side aspect.
Bedroom One - 3.20m x 2.87m (10'6 x 9'5) - Built-in wardrobes, radiator. Upvc window to rear aspect overlooking open paddock land.
Bedroom Two - 3.07m x 2.84m (10'1 x 9'4) - Radiator. Upvc tilt and turn window to rear overlooking open paddock land.
Landing Room - 2.64m x 2.34m (8'8 x 7'8) - (Restricted head height). This room gives access to bedroom three and has a wall mounted gas fired boiler. "Velux" window to front aspect. Door to:
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 2.34m (9'0 x 7'8) - (Restricted head height). Radiator, built-in wardrobe. "Velux" window to front aspect.
Outside - The front of the property is mainly block paved with stocked flower and shrub borders. Ample off-road parking. Driveway leading down the side of the property to a carport which in turn leads to the:
Tandem Garage - 9.88m x 3.35m (32'5 x 11'0) - Upvc windows to front and side aspects. Up and over door, stable door to rear garden.
Rear Garden - Paved patio area leading to a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by fencing and backing directly onto open paddock land.
Floorplan - Howkins & Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - None of the available services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council - 01327 322322.
Council Tax - Band B.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62779895.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.