2 bedroom flat for saleSydney Road, London
Sold STC £385,000
- Off street parking
- Private entrance
- Exclusive access to large carpeted loft space with Velux windows and extensive storage
- Long lease (over 100 years)
- Within walking distance to direct transport links
Stunning Two Bedroom Garden Flat! Extremely well presented first floor flat complete with a private entrance and off street parking. There are wooden floors and modern decoration themes throughout, including a modern bathroom and a bright, high gloss kitchen.
Stunning Two Bedroom Garden Flat! Extremely well presented first floor flat complete with a private entrance and off street parking. There are wooden floors and modern decoration themes throughout, including a modern bathroom and a bright, high gloss kitchen. There is access via the kitchen to the private rear garden. The attractive garden is enclosed, and benefits from a shed, irrigated flowerbeds, patio and lawn. Exclusive access to the large carpeted loft space with Velux windows and extensive storage. Note that there is a long lease, over 100 years, no ground rent or annual fees. Viewing is highly recommended!
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.91m x 1.91m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62780951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUH103211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.