4 bedroom terraced house for saleMiddleton Crescent, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terrace house
- Four bedrooms
- Popular location
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Beautiful modern fitted kitchen
SO MUCH MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
Superb four bedroom mid terrace home in popular suburb to the west of Norwich City centre. With a host of amenities on your doorstep and good access to Norwich City and Longwater Retail Park the property boasts allocated parking, conservatory, d/g & GFCH.
Sun Room 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
uPVC construction with poly-carbonate roof, plumbing for washing machine and ceramic tiled floor.
Single glazed door to the side, two storage cupboards, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, radiator, lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 12' 4" x 17' 1" ( 3.76m x 5.21m )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory, wood effect laminate floor, textured ceiling and coving.
Conservatory 13' x 7' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.31m )
uPVC construction with ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m x 2.13m )
Newly modern fitted kitchen (2016) with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with hose tap, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, large pan drawers, lino flooring, textured ceiling, coving and window to the front.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 8' ( 4.37m x 2.44m )
Understairs cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 16' 5" ( 3.00m x 5.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, airing cupboard, radiator, lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor and door to:
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 13' 9" max ( 4.11m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed Velux windows to the front and rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed Velux window to the front.
The rear garden is laid to patio and is fully enclosed whilst to the front of the property is a small enclosed garden laid to bark and shrubs. Ref: 34973
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62782916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.