2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Lane, Whaplode, Spalding
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Garage and gardens
- Village Location
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Attractive double fronted Bungalow in the village of Whaplode.The property is well presented throughout with low maintenance gardens and comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, 2 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and Utility. UPVC double glazing to exterior windows and doors. Garage.
Attractive double fronted Bungalow in the village of Whaplode. The property is well presented throughout with low maintenance gardens and comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, 2 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and Utility. UPVC double glazing to exterior windows and doors. Garage. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
having UPVC double entrance doors with coloured leaded light features leading through to
with single glazed entrance door, storage heater, coved ceiling, built in airing cu[board.
Lounge: 11' 11" max x 12' 10" ( 3.63m max x 3.91m )
with window to front, fireplace having gas fire set on hearth. TV point, coved ceiling, ceiling light/fan.
Kitchen: 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
having a range of units at wall and base level with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. UPVC window to side, interior single glazed window to utility. Interior single glazed door giving access to utility, coved ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Utility: 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
having rolled edged worktops with space and plumbing for appliances under. Windows to rear and side, half glazed door to garden.
Bedroom 1: 11' 10" max x 11' 6" ( 3.61m max x 3.51m )
with window to front, storage heater, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
having window to rear, coved ceiling, storage heater.
having panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Wash hand basin, low level WC, Window to rear, fully tiled walls, coved ceiling, vinyl flooring, storage heater.
The property is set back behind a wooden picket fence having good sized front garden laid to gravel with raised circular walled flower bed, gravelled driveway leading to attached Garage with electric roller door, power and light. Borders to sides with planting. To the rear of the property is an easily maintained garden with granite chipping's, paved areas inset with plants. Two garden sheds and a greenhouse.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and continue along Gedney Road to the roundabout at Gedney. Take the 3rd exit and continue for several miles along the A17 to the next roundabout at Boston Road Holbeach. Take the 2nd exit and continue for a short distance along the A17 then take the left turning (signposted Spalding) and continue to the roundabout taking the 2nd exit and keep on this road and continue to Whaplode. On reaching the village take the left turning into Mill Lane and the property can be found a short distance down on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62782946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.