2 bedroom maisonette for saleExmoor Drive, Worthing
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NEW LEASE ON COMPLETION
- TERRACED MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the open market this spacious split level maisonette with own garage in compound.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this split level maisonette situated in the ever popular Exmoor Court, in Salvington, Worthing. This property has two double bedrooms, living room, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. Additional benefits of this property are that is has a West facing balcony and is located in a highly sought after location. Storage facilities include the loft and a garage in the compound that come with this property.
Double glazed Door to front. Flooring carpeted. Stairs.
Lounge/diner 15' 5" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.70m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window, radiator with telephone and television point. Double glazed patio doors. carpeted. Lights.
Kitchen 10' max x 9' 7" max ( 3.05m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window. Wall based units, sink/drainer, part tiled. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Gas cooker with gas hob.
Stairs from lounge. Double glazed window. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.17m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window, radiator with television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.02m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window with radiator.
Bathroom 5' 5" max x 10' 4" max ( 1.65m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window, radiator. Bath, part tiled with WC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62782955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.