1 bedroom flat for saleRegency Square, Brighton
Sold STC £270,000
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CENTRAL BRIGHTON LOCATION
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- MODERN KITCHEN
- SEAFRONT SQUARE
- LARGE LOUNGE
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£300,000
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a newly refurbished one bedroom apartment forming part of this period style converted Regency property located on one of Brighton's seafront squares. The property enjoys a good sized living room, modern kitchen, a private rear patio and a share of freehold.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a newly refurbished one bedroom apartment forming part of this period style converted Regency property located on one of Brighton's seafront squares. The property enjoys a good sized living room, modern kitchen, a private rear patio and a share of freehold. Brighton promenade offers a variety of recreational facilities,bars restaurants, pastimes and hobbies as well as the recently opened i360 viewing tower.
Communal Entrance Hall
Lounge 19' max x 13' 5" max ( 5.79m max x 4.09m max )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 5" max ( 3.48m x 3.48m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.