3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrunswick Road, Norwich
Sold STC £290,000
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000
- HALL ENTRANCE TERRACED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM OFF LANDING
- WELL-PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- POPULAR NR2 LOCATION
- SITUATED WITHIN NORWICH'S GOLDEN TRIANGLE
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000*** OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN this well-presented hall entrance terraced home is located within the favoured NR2 postcode within a stones throw of Norwich's city centre!!
Located within the heart of NR2 and within a stone's throw of the city centre is this well-presented hall entranced terraced home. The property's accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor. The property retains original features with the addition of a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden being south facing whilst there is also the advantage of on-street permit parking. The property being offered with no onward chain and internal viewing's are highly recommended.
Single glazed door to front aspect, radiator, two understairs storage cupboards, solid wood flooring, doors through to living room, dining room, cellar and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 16' 8" max x 11' 6" ( 5.08m max x 3.51m )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, tiled and cast iron open fire place with wooden surround, two radiators, solid wood flooring and cornice.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 9" max ( 3.38m x 2.97m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, solid wood flooring, radiator and door through to kitchen,
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.33m x 1.91m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, single glazed window to side aspect, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with roll-top work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, fridge freezer, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring with door leading through to cloak room and door to the garden.
Suite comprising low level w/c and pedestal sink with vinyl flooring, extractor fans, spot lighting and loft access.
Cellar 11' 7" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.53m max x 2.11m max )
There is a cellar leading from the hallway providing, storage.
Stairs from hallway to first floor, radiator, doors leading through to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 12' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.68m )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, cast iron fireplace and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" max ( 3.45m x 2.95m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, cast iron fire place and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 4' 8" ( 2.84m x 1.42m )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, glass shower screen, pedestal sink, low level w/c, extractor fan, towel rail and part-tiled walls.
The property is approached via a gated pathway with pathway leading to front door whilst the rear garden is south facing and fully enclosed. It is low maintenance with rear access gate. The property benefits from on-street permit parking.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Bury Street and at the end of the road take a left hand turning onto Newmarket Street, follow the road until the end taking a right-hand turning onto Brunswick Road where the property will be found immediately on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62786795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.