2 bedroom apartment for saleSOUTHWELL CLOSE, Chafford Hundred, Grays, Essex, RM16
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious L Shaped Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom / w..c
- Economy 7 Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking To Front
- Communal Gardens With Attractive Water Fountain
- No Onward Chain
- Close To Chafford Train Station
Southwell Close, Chafford Hundred, Grays;
Entrance Hall; Approached via door from communal hallway. Fitted cupboard. Entry phone system. Economy 7 storage heater. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1; 11'6 x 10'2 Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom 2; 11'6 x 8' Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted storage heater.
Bathroom; Opaque double glazed window to flank. Panelled bath with shower above. Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Lounge / Dining Room; 15'5 >7'2 x 18'6 >10' Double glazed double doors leading to communal gardens. Double glazed windows to rear. Economy 7 storage heater. Spot lights. Access to;
Fitted Kitchen; 8'2 x 8' Double glazed window to flank. Range of fitted units with sink unit and drainer. Oven hob and extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Washing machine. Fridge / freezer. Spot lights. Wall mounted storage heater.
Communal Gardens; To front and rear with water feature to the rear.
Allocated Parking; To front for 1 car with further visitor parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 187southwellclosesales. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grant Allen Estate Agents, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.