4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Lane Bromley BR2
- Semi Detached Victorian House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Original Features
- Large Garden
- Excellent Location
- Transport Links & Schools Nearby
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Attractive semi detached Victorian house, proudly positioned on Crown Lane, a popular location on the edge of Chatterton Village.
Currently arranged as two flats, this large property could be easily converted back into a single three/four bedroom dwelling perfect for a growing family. Although in need of updating, the house is full of character, including original features such as fireplaces, cornice and high ceilings.
The house is located just one mile from Bickley station and 1.3 miles to Bromley South station, both providing excellent links into Central London. Well reputed local schools are also nearby including Raglan primary and Bishop Justice.
Further benefits include a large 100ft long garden (including an air raid shelter), double glazing to the front and back of the property and a brand new boiler. There is also further potential to extend to the rear and into the loft space (STPP).
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P203830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.