4 bedroom bungalow for saleJunction Road, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- 18ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Larger Than Average Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Popular Local Schools
**NO ONWARD CHAIN COMPLICATIONS**
Situated in the popular Lightwater village, this chalet bungalow has the potential to extend subject to planning permission and requires a degree of modernisation. The ground floor comprises dining room, two front aspect double bedrooms, bathroom and separate cloakroom, 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, living room overlooking the garden, cloakroom and a further double bedroom with views to the garden. The master bedroom is to the first floor and benefits from built-in storage and an en-suite shower room. Externally there is a mature larger than average rear garden whilst to the front there is driveway parking. The property further benefits from an outside store. Situated close to popular local schools, the property also benefits from easy access to daily amenities as well as excellent transport links including the A322 and M3.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62788292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAS161009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Camberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.