3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYewdall Way, BRADFORD
- Modern Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- No Vendor Chain
A modern three bedroom semi-detached property offering family sized accommodation. Pleasant rear garden with shed. Drive for off road parking. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. No Vendor chain.
William H Brown pleased in marketing this modern three bedroom semi-detached property offering family sized accommodation. This property enjoys rooftop views to the rear and has a pleasant rear garden with shed. Drive for off road parking. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs w.c., lounge, dining kitchen. First floor; three bedrooms, bathroom. No Vendor Chain. Viewing by appointment.
With entrance door to the front, stairs to first floor.
With W.c., wash basin, radiator, double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.71m )
A pleasant lounge, radiator, double glazed window to the front, internal doors through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.20m )
Having a modern range of units, worktops, sink, double glazed window, double glazed doors to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.69m )
With radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
With radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" max x 6' 10" ( 2.69m max x 2.08m )
With bulkhead, radiator, double glazed window.
Comprising of a rectangular bath, w.c., wash basin, radiator, double glazed window.
Driveway for off road parking. To the rear there is a pleasant garden with shed.
There is an annual green charge we are currently awaiting written confirmation about the cost.
From Harrogate Road proceed up Bank then take your right turning into Rowantree Drive. Yewdall Way can then be found situated on your righthandside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62790890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.