5 bedroom chalet for saleThe Promenade, Peacehaven
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- Uninterrupted Seaviews
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Close To Local Amenities
Boasting five good sized bedrooms this spacious family home is truly idyllic in a perfect seafront spot with enviable sea views. Offering a garage, drive way and fabulous corner plot!
Fox & Sons are excited to offer for to the market this rarely available property situated on the ever popular location on The Promenade! Boasting five good sized bedrooms this spacious family home flowing beautifully throughout offers uninterrupted seaviews across the English Channel. The chalet bungalow briefly comprises of a spacious living room/dining room with Southerly facing sliding doors leading out onto the raised patio garden, a fitted kitchen with further direct seaviews from the windows and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor, the accommodation includes four double bedrooms, a further good sized single and a family bathroom. Further benefits include garage and off road parking. This family home is located only 0.1 mile to the main road with transport links between Brighton and Eastbourne, and further travel to Newhaven with the local train line to London Victoria. Viewing comes highly advised by the owners and the team here at Fox & Sons to fully appreciate this family home!
Double glazed door to front.
Door leading from the porch, stairs leading to first floor landing with understairs cupboard offering plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted suite comprising wash hand basin, shower cubical, WC, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to front and side.
Living Room/ Diner 25' 1" x 12' 7" ( 7.65m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors to rear, electric feature fireplace, wall lights, telephone point, TV point, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with gas and electric points, TV point, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from entrance hall, hatch providing access to loft storage space, radiator double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front offering direct seaviews, built in wardrobes, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into dormer x 12' 7" max ( 3.51m into dormer x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front and side offering direct seaviews, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front offering direct seaviews,TV point, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, shaver point, partly tiled, radiator.
Wrap around garden with gated access leading from the side entrance on Steyning Avenue to the front facing uninterrupted seaviews, mainly laid to lawn with raised patio area, driveway offering access and parking via Steyning Avenue leading to the garage.
Up and over door offering access into the garage with power and light, water tap, wall mounted boiler, storage loft space above.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62791544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.