1 bedroom retirement property for saleCollingwood Court, Royston
- Lovely one double bedroom first floor apartment.
- Age exclusive apartment block close to Royston Town centre.
- Refitted kitchen and double glazing.
- Communal lounge, house manager and gardens.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A lovely one double bedroom first floor apartment situated in this sought after age exclusive development within a short walk of Royston town centre. The property benefits from communal lounge, house manager and communal gardens and also overlooks communal garden to the rear. Viewing is recommended.
A lovely one double bedroom first floor apartment situated in this sought after age exclusive development within a short walk of Royston town centre. The property benefits from communal lounge, house manager and communal gardens and also overlooks communal garden to the rear. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity.
Door To Communal Entrance Hall
Access to communal lounge. Lift and stairs leading to first and second floors. Doors To:
Large built in cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving. Hatch to loft. Electric storage heater.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 8" plus depthof window to rear ( 4.47m x 3.25m plus depthof window to rear )
Storage heater. Double glazed window to rear. Ceiling coving.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob with extractor over. Range of base and wall units. Wall tiling. Double glazed window to side. Ceiling coving. Arch to lounge.
Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.87m )
Built in double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Storage heater. Ceiling coving. Double glazed window to rear.
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Wall tiling. Extractor fan. Wall heater. Ceiling coving.
Well planned and maintained garden areas and parking to the rear of the development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62791559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.