3 bedroom cottage for saleBeesley Green, Worsley
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Character 3 Bed Cottage
- Fabulous Village Location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
- Overlooking Roe Green Cricket Ground
- Accommodation Over 3 Levels
- 2 Reception Rooms, Family Bathroom
- Many Character Features
- Lovely Garden, 2 Parking Spaces
Cardwells are delighted to offer this charming 3-bedroom character cottage. Situated in the conservation area of Beesley Green and ideally situated for local amenities, leisure pursuits and excellent transport links. The property has the advantage of NO UPWARD CHAIN. The deceptively spacious accommodation is over 3 floors and briefly comprises: Lounge with a feature exposed brick fireplace and surround, storage room, dining room and a kitchen. On the first floor, you will find the master bedroom and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite. The second-floor level has 2 further bedrooms. The property is steeped in character with beamed ceilings, polished floorboards, new carpets and decor. uPVC double glazed windows and warmed by gas central heating, viewings come with our highest recommendation, by appointment via our Walkden office on 0161 794 3434
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62792093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7288132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, M28. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.