2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoods Lane, Stapenhill, Burton-On-Trent
- Spacious mid-terraced property
- Open plan lounge / diner
- Two bedrooms
- Pleasant landscaped rear garden
- Viewing essential
- No upward chain
*** IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR A BUY TO LET BUYER *** Located close to Burton town centre having easy access to local amenities and transport links. The property is in GOOD CONDITION throughout and MUST BE VIEWED. Internal viewing is ESSENTIAL to appreciate the SPACIOUS accommodation on offer.
Burton's world-renowned reputation for brewing is celebrated in its museums - with real ales still brewed today and new traditions created with the first annual Burton Jazz Festival in 2013. The town's Brewhouse Arts Centre hosts regular performances, amateur and professional productions, with Burton's cinema for the latest release. Shopping is excellent, monthly local Farmers' markets for fresh produce and Coopers Square and the Octagon Centre offer high street names and chic coffee and patisserie spots.
This two bedroom mid terraced property is located close to Burton town centre having easy access to local amenities and transport links. The property itself has spacious accommodation throughout having open plan living / dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor and two spacious bedrooms to the first floor. Outside you have a pleasant landscaped rear garden with spacious patio areas. Internal inspection is an absolute must with this property. Contact one of our experienced negotiators now on 01283 530 169 to arrange your viewing. ** NO UPWARD CHAIN **
Courtyard style foregarden leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation and doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 26' 7" max x 12' 5" into recess ( 8.10m max x 3.78m into recess )
(Limited head space where indicated)
Double glazed windows to both front and rear elevations, central heating radiators, telephone point, ceiling light points, wall light points and a gas fireplace.
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, space and connections for a gas cooker, ceiling light point, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and a double glazed door giving rear garden access.
Staircase rising from the lounge/diner, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 2" into recess x 12' ( 4.32m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, wall light points and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 10' 10" plus wardrobe ( 4.34m x 3.30m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap, W.C, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and partial wall tiling.
Pleasant landscaped rear garden with a gated side entry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62792195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.