4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHellesdon, Norwich, NR6
- Fantastic link-detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Fitted kitchen with oak units
- Downstairs and upstairs bathroom suites
- Enclosed rear garden
- Integral garage
- Close to local amenities
- Guide Price £240,000-£250,000
Properties in Hellesdon always prove popular thanks to their quiet and attractive atmosphere. This four bedroom semi-detached home will certainly prove ideal to the family market. Accommodation includes large entrance hall with plenty of storage, downstairs office/bedroom, open plan lounge dining room, fitted kitchen and a large wet room downstairs. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally you can enjoy a lovely rear garden with patio area, and to the front there is off road parking for several vehicles whilst offering access to the integral garage.
The suburb of Hellesdon offers a wealth of local amenities including schools, day to day shopping facilities, recreational areas, doctors and regular bus routes to Norwich City Centre with a Park and Ride facility at Norwich International Airport close by.
Guide Price £240,000-£250,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62792369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26260857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.