3 bedroom terraced house for saleCharles Street, Ossett
Guide Price £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £130,000.
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Gas central heating system, Upvc d/g windows
- Pleasant lounge complete with log burner
- Basement storage
GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £130,000. Situated within this pleasant cul-de-sac location, this tastefully decorated extended mid terraced property offers an enclosed relatively private rear garden. A suitable home for the first time buyer or the young family.
GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £130,000. An attractive stone fronted mid terraced property that provides three bedroom accommodation. Complete with enclosed relatively private garden to the rear. A good opportunity for the first time buyer or perhaps the young family.
The accommodation in full comprises:- good sized lounge with inglenook fireplace and log burner, kitchen, basement that provides storage area, to the first floor landing three bedrooms and shower room. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system.
Ideally situated with easy access to Ossett Town Centre or Horbury Town Centre, Jcn 40 of M1 motorway approximately 1.5 miles therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network. Short and easy access to I&J School and less than 100 metres to bus route.
An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door with double frosted glazed inset panel above into the entrance lobby. The entrance lobby has radiator, door to lounge and staircase access to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' 10" into recess narrowing to 13' 5" ( 4.60m x 4.52m into recess narrowing to 4.09m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, feature inglenook fireplace with exposed bricks and a multi-fuel burner, coving to ceiling, radiator. Door to basement and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to this room, one to the side of the property and one to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of cream fitted units, a range of base units to include an integrated electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and matching drainer and a monobloc mixer tap, four ring gas hob with an extractor fan above, a range of fitted wall units, larder style fridge freezer, radiator, central heating boiler house in the kitchen. Door to access the rear garden.
Basement provides good storage space. Electric light. Upvc double glazed window to the front of the property.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Good size loft access with fitted loft ladder, ECO lining to the loft and insulation. The landing provides doors to three bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" Max narrowing to 7' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m Max narrowing to 2.36m x 3.02m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, fully fitted wardrobes with sliding doors providing a range of double hanging, shelves and drawers.
Bedroom 2 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' ( 2.31m x 1.83m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of double shower cubicle has a glass sliding shower door and matching side panels, (currently a shower room but previously a bathroom) low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, partially tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
To the front the garden is mainly gravelled for easy maintenance, fenced boundaries. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fenced boundaries, creates a low maintenance garden, patio and a further decked patio, established borders with a range of plants and shrubs.
From Wakefield take Westgate, continue straight ahead following the A642 Huddersfield Road, continue for approx 2.5 ml and then under the M1 flyover, keep right, turn right onto Benton Hill towards Horbury Town Centre, through the town. Continue towards Ossett, passing the boundary sign for Ossett continue straight ahead then take a right at traffic lights onto Manor Road, approx 0.5 ml Charles Street is on the right, turning into Charles Street this property is situated on the left identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62792969.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.