3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillside, Withersdale Street, Mendham
- Semi-Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garden Room Added in 2014
- Fully Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Open Field Views to Rear Aspect
Situated in the popular country side location of Withersdale Street, positioned in the picturesque Waveney Valley, is this very well presented extended three bedroom semi-detached family home, benefitting a fully enclosed landscaped rear garden, two reception rooms, a generous garden room.
An extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached ex local authority house situated in the popular Withersdale Street within the heart of the Waveney Valley. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with open fire place, dining room providing access to the garden room which was added in 2014 and kitchen, side porch leading to the downstairs cloak room with a boot room to the rear aspect. First floor offers master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside there is a lawned frontage with a pathway to the front door and side porch, to the rear there is an attractive fully enclosed landscaped garden with ornamental pond, generous patio and seated area including a covered bar area. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a selection of fruit trees, two garden sheds, raised flower beds and open country side views to the rear aspect.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, exposed wood floor boarding and under stair storage area, doors to;
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fire place with open fire.
Dining Room 14' 6" narrowing to 9'5 x 11' 7" ( 4.42m narrowing to 9'5 x 3.53m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door to the garden room, exposed wood floor boards and radiator.
Garden Room 14' 3" x 13' 6" ( 4.34m x 4.11m )
Rear aspect double glazed doors to the full enclosed rear garden, side and rear aspect double glazed windows, two electric panel heaters and vaulted ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 8" narrowing to 7'5 ( 3.40m x 2.95m narrowing to 7'5 )
Front aspect double glazed window, work surface with stainless steel sink and drainer, wall and base mounted units, space for washing machine, wood laminate flooring and extractor hood. Side door to:
Double glazed window, tiled flooring, wood store and door to;
Boot Room 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Rear aspect space for tumble dryer and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, heated towel rail, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, P-shaped bath with shower over and tiled surround.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and loft access.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with pathway to front and side doors. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed, is predominantly laid to lawn with raised flowering borders, ornamental pond, patio and covered bar area with seating, a selection of fruit trees, mature hedging providing good privacy to garden, two garden sheds and attractive field views to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62793005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.