This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Leisure Facility for sale

Ripple Road, Barking


Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

A great opportunity has come up to purchase this commercial property located in the heart of Barking, a short walk from Barking station and both vicarage field shopping centre and Barking's travel lodge are a stone's throw away. Most that live in the area will already know that Barking town centre is a thriving location with a large population, adding to this there is a huge amount of development currently on-going along with more projects planned over the upcoming years. With this commercial property being located in the middle of these new developments and having low rental rates this is a fantastic opportunity, all that is needed is a good business plan. Further benefits include living quarters located on the 1st floor comprising a one bedroom flat, two car parking spaces, a current lease of 17 years, A3 licence is in place which allows trading until 11pm, current rent is 12'500 PA and with barking and Dagenham council being the landlord there is a guarantee of tenure along with a low risk of large rental increase.

Barking is changing, here is a news article about barking:

17 Year lease
A3 Licence
Prime Location
Currently Used As A Cafe
Rent = 12'500 PA

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Barking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.