3 bedroom detached house for saleBentley Drive, Arborfield, Reading, RG2
- 3 Bedrooms, master with en suite
- Sitting room with fireplace and double doors to dining room
- Double glazed conservatory
- Kitchen-breakfast room with appliances
- Utility area
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
Located on the ever popular Penrose Park development in Arborfield, this delightful detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac position amongst homes of a similar style. The well planned home has benefited from the addition of a conservatory and the garage has been altered to create a storage area and utility room.
Ideally positioned for access to both Wokingham and Reading with excellent transport links and good access to M4 motorway the property offers the opportunity for a semi-rural location yet within easy reach of local amenities.
Sitting Room 15'6 (4.72) x 11' (3.35)
Dining Room 9'2 (2.79) x 8'6 (2.59)
Conservatory 9'1 (2.77) x 7'6 (2.29)
Kitchen 13'3 (4.04) x 9'7 (2.92)
Utility 8' (2.44) x 5' (1.52)
Bedroom 1 13'4 (4.06) x 9'4 (2.84)
Bedroom 2 12'9 (3.89) x 8' (2.44)
Bedroom 3 10' (3.05) x 8'10 (2.69)
Driveway parking for 2 vehicles. The garage has been altered to provide a storage area and a utility room.
To the rear of the property is paved patio area which leads to a lawned garden with side gated access to the front and a useful timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62794508.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.