4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Close, Lofthouse, Wakefield
Sold STC £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £220,000
- 4 Bedroomed modern and contemporary Semi-detached property
- UPVC and GCH
- Living areas and dining kitchen on the ground floor level
- Off road parking and garage
- Viewing by Appointment
guide price: £210,000 - £220,000. This 4 bedroom modern Semi-detached property located in the most convenient and sought after area of Lofthouse. Ideally suit the professional/growing family. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this well presented home.
guide price: £210,000 - £220,000.This 4 bedroom modern Semi-detached property located in the most convenient and sought after area of Lofthouse. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, dining kitchen with feature bay window to the front, living room all on the ground floor level with french doors to the living room leading out to the rear gardens. First floor there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom, staircase to master suite with a generously spaced en-suite bathroom. Enclosed gardens to the rear with an open aspect, tarmacadam driveway to the side and garage with an up and over door. This property would ideally suit the professional/growing family. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this well presented home.
Composite style entrance door with glazed panels and chrome fixtures leading into the entrance hallway.
Ceiling downlights, radiator, staircase access to the first floor.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and splashback, tiled sill, low level flush w.c., radiator with thermostat, fuse box housed here.
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 13' 7" Max ( 4.39m x 4.14m Max )
Good family space. Upvc bay window to the front aspect. A range of base and wall units in a walnut finish and chrome fixtures, laminate work surface over, partially tiled walls, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, four ring gas hob, double oven and grill beneath, double chimney extractor fan, cupboard downlights, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, some other integrated appliances. Radiator with thermostat, cushioned vinyl flooring, deep skirtings, ceiling downlights.
Living Room 14' 8" Max x 14' 10" ( 4.47m Max x 4.52m )
French doors leading to the rear gardens with an open aspect and upvc windows to the side. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Staircase leading to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.62m )
Upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' ( 2.62m x 2.44m )
Upvc windows to the rear aspect with an open aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.88m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Pedestal wash basin with a mixer tap, tiled splashback, tiled sill, low level flush w.c., panelled bath with a mixer tap and shower attachment, extractor fan, partially tiled walls around the bath area, vinyl flooring, radiator with thermostat.
Staircase to the second floor master suite.
Master Suite 15' 3" x 14' 7" ( 4.65m x 4.45m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, loft access, full height built-in wardrobes to include a double and a single, matching bedside cabinets.
En-Suite Facilities 10' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.06m )
A velux style window to the ceiling, fantastic full length storage cupboard. Double walk-in shower cubicle with ceiling downlight, low level flush w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, wet look flooring, radiator.
Garden to the front and side. Driveway and garage. Enclosed garden to the rear being mainly laid to lawn with plants and borders and a paved patio terrace.
The property is still within the NHBC Certificate approximately 5 years remaining (as of Oct 2016)
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Leeds Road. Remain on Leeds Road/A61 for approximately 3.1 miles. Take a right onto Park Avenue. Left onto Springfield Ave. Left onto Springfield Close and the property can be identified by our For Sale board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62794832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.