4 bedroom detached house for saleKingfisher Way, Burton Latimer, Kettering
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Extended Lounge & Dining Area
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
A four bedroom detached house situated in the popular village of Burton Latimer. The property benefits from a large, extended lounge with a gas fireplace, a fitted kitchen with an extended dining area and a three piece family bathroom, Also featured is a front and rear garden and double garage.
William H Brown are pleased to present this lovely, extended four bedroom detached house situated in the popular village of Burton Latimer. The property benefits from a large, extended lounge with a gas fireplace, a fitted kitchen with an extended dining area and a three piece family bathroom, Also featured is a front and rear garden as well as an double garage for off road parking.
Entry gained via a double glazed upvc door to the front aspect leading through to a wooden door granting access to the entrance hall. The entrance porch features three obscured double glazed windows, one to the front aspect and two to the side as well as an obscured internal window into the cloakroom.
The entrance hall leads through to the kitchen/diner and the lounge as well as granting access to the stairs rising to the first floor. Featured is an under-stairs cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 26' 2" x 10' 10" ( 7.98m x 3.30m )
A spacious, extended lounge benefiting from a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect as well as a set of double glazed upvc French doors to the rear leading onto the garden, both of which provide plenty of natural lighting throughout the room. Also featured is a gas fireplace with a marble hearth and decorative surround and two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen/diner 19' 1" to max x 17' 2" to max ( 5.82m to max x 5.23m to max )
An extended kitchen/diner featuring two wall mounted radiators and a set a double glazed upvc French doors to the rear aspect along with a standard double glazed upvc door, both of which lead onto the garden and provide natural lighting throughout.
The Kitchen area features a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Included is a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer, an integrated oven with gas hobs and extractor hood over, the central heating boiler, space for additional white goods and recessed lighting.
Open Plan Study Area
An open plan study area separated from the dining area via a large opening and featuring a set of double doors granting access to the lounge as well as a door leading into the kitchen.
The cloakroom comes with a low level WC, a wall mounted radiator and has wall tiling to water sensitive areas. There is also an obscured internal window into the entrance porch as well as tiled flooring.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms as well as the bathroom and features a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, an airing cupboard and coving to ceiling
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect as well as a wall mounted radiator, a TV point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
The third bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.96m )
The fourth bedroom features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a pedestal mounted wash basin and a low level WC. There is tiling to water sensitive areas as well as a towel radiator, tiled flooring and an obscured double glazed upvc window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property is a small lawn area enclosed by bushes with a path leading up to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by timber fencing with a small patio area and shrub borders.
A double garage featuring power and lighting with up and over doors.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62794877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.