3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMill Court, Ashford, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace property in central location
- Garage & driveway
- Front & rear gardens
- Walking distance to town & station
- Conservatory with under floor heating
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Imagine finishing a day's work up in London and not having to put up with the drive home from the station to the comfort of your home, or being able to wander up to the town on a Saturday without having to find a parking space in town.Mill Court is short walk from both the station and the town centre so your car could well become redundant. Although the house is central it doesn’t really feel like your living near the town. The river Stour trickles by below you and the view from the front door is over fields and not over houses.Inside, the home is modern and stylish and the downstairs living space has been increased by the current owners who have added a conservatory off the dining area, which can be used for all manner of things from a snug to a playroom. It extends out into the garden, which, like the rest of the house has been improved by the owners.
What the Owner says:
Prior to coming here we lived just up the road and knew the area well. The house was rented which in some respects was a bonus but it needed some “TLC” which wasn’t an issue as we don’t mind doing a little work. The whole house has been decorated and we made the decision to have the conservatory added with under floor heating which means we can use the room all year round.We’ve done a fair amount in the garden as well so both the front and back garden look completely different than they did 2 years ago!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 8'7 x 6'9 (2.62m x 2.06m)
- Dining Area: 9'6 x 7'10 (2.90m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 14'6 x 12'2 (4.42m x 3.71m) narrowing to 9'5 x 6'4 (2.87m x 1.93m)
- Lounge Area: 16'10 (5.13m) narrowing to 10'11 (3.33m) x 15'2 (4.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 6'6 (2.69m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'5 (3.71m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 8'10 (3.43m x 2.69m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62794997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12238148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.