2 bedroom flat for saleSheen Lane, Mortlake
Sold STC £400,000
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Raised ground and ground floor
- EPC rating D
- 558 sq ft of accommodation
- Excellent investment/first time buy
A well presented split level conversion apartment situated within a handsome period building offering 558 sq ft of adaptable accommodation overlooking Mortlake Green. The property is ideally located for Thomson House Primary School and Mortlake Station providing direct access to Central London. Whilst the extensive shopping and leisure amenities of East Sheen including Waitrose and numerous restaurants, bars and coffee shops are moments away. The Thames Path provides an idyllic walk along The River Thames with Barnes just minutes away. The extensive recreational amenities of Richmond Park, the largest of the Capital's eight Royal Parks and the biggest enclosed space in London is approximately one mile away. The apartment is accessed via a communal entrance hall with own front door leading into a bright and spacious reception room with open plan fitted kitchen and door to inner hallway with doors to two bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62796494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25793734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.