3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodchurch View, Thongsbridge, Holmfirth
Sold STC £175,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000***
- Garage Currently Utilised As a Craft Workshop
- Driveway Parking And Gardens
- Benefits From En Suite Facilities
- Spacious And In A Walk In Condition
- Fabulous Views
***GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000***
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS (WHICH COULD BE CONVERTED INTO FOUR) IN A WALK-IN CONDITION. LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF THONGSBRIDGE CLOSE TO HOLMFIRTH
***GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000***
The property is located in Thongsbridge, a small village in the Kirklees district of West Yorkshire. It is in the semi-rural Holme Valley and the village boundaries merge into the neighbouring communities of Holmfirth, New Mill and Wooldale.
The property includes a garage, driveway parking and gardens. With accommodation over three floors that includes a spacious lounge, a well fitted kitchen, three bedrooms (that could be converted to four) and two bathrooms. This property will suit families and discerning buyers of all ages as it is close to local amenities and well renowned schooling.
Enter the property into the hallway which has jute flooring and stairs leading to the first floor and steps leading to the lower hallway There are doors leading to the master bedroom and the integral garage/workshop. There is a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 10" max into the recess ( 3.66m x 3.30m max into the recess )
This room has jute carpeting, a radiator and a door leading to the en-suite. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation.
En-Suite 8' 5" x 4' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.35m )
The flooring is tiled with underfloor heating and a radiator. There is a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation. The walls are partly tiled and there is an extractor fan. The suite comprises of a double size shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
With laminate flooring and a useful under stairs cupboard. There is a door leading to the lounge and a door leading to the kitchen.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 1" x 15' max into the recess ( 4.60m x 4.57m max into the recess )
This is a lovely light room with a double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. The flooring is laminate and there are two radiators. The focal point of the room is a tile hearth that has a gas flame effect fire sitting on it.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
A well presented kitchen with a good range of wall and base cream soft close units with complementary worktop over. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is a sink and drainer with a mixer tap over and there are spaces for a fridge and a slimline dishwasher. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, microwave and an induction hob.
With loft access. There are doors leading to Bedroom Two and the bathroom. Steps lead up to the exceptionally light and spacious Bedroom Three/2nd Reception Room.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max into the recess x 9' 2" ( 4.24m max into the recess x 2.79m )
There is a sloped ceiling and this room has restricted head height. The jute carpeting continues into the bedroom. Light floods through a skylight and a double glazed window to the rear elevation and there is a radiator.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
A well presented room with tiled flooring and a double glazed skylight. The room benefits from an extractor fan and a radiator and the walls are partly tiled. The suite comprises a bath with a rainhead shower over, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3/2nd Reception Room 24' x 9' 7" to the perlin ( 7.32m x 2.92m to the perlin )
There is a sloped ceiling and restricted head height. A beautifully light room with three double glazed skylights and a double glazed window to the side elevation. The flooring is laminate and benefits from recessed spot lighting. There is a tiled hearth with a gas flame effect fire and a radiator. There is plenty of room under the eaves for storage and there are also undereave storage cupboards. This room could easily be split into two bedrooms. Although described as a bedroom it is currently used as a living/work studio.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway leading to the single garage. The garage is a single integrated garage. The garage has power and light. It is currently utilised as a utility room and craft studio. The utility area to the rear of the garage has a sink and drainer and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There are windows and a door to the front elevation. The windows and door could easily be replaced with a garage door should the new owners wish to convert it back to a car garage.
To the rear of the property is a tiered patio and lawn affording views over Thongsbridge cricket club. The garden is securely fenced for those with children and/or pets.
From our offices on Victoria Street, turn right onto Huddersfield Road and continue forward, turn right onto Miry Lane and follow the road round to the left where Woodchurch View is situated on the right hand side. Turn right into Woodchurch View and the property is situated immediately on entering the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62797166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.