3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenley Wood Road, Earley, Reading
Sold STC £400,000
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Heating, UPVC windows and doors
- Garage, Southerly Facing Rear Aspect
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This semi detached home requires some modernisation but benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen with walk in larder, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C., UPVC windows and doors, gas central heating. Outside there is a large established south facing rear garden.
Situated in the Earley Area which is ideally located for access to the A329M & M4 motorways. Earley train station with links to Reading and London Waterloo is within 1\2 mile and bus stops into Reading are located on the Wokingham Road. Reading Town Centre provides an extensive range of shops, restaurants and cafes.
Viewing of this home is highly recommended
Lounge 12' 1" into chimney recess x 13' 2" ( 3.68m into chimney recess x 4.01m )
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 8' x 8' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Lovely Large Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62797184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.