3 bedroom link detached house for saleBevil, Freshbrook, Swindon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- LINK DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOM
- FANTASTIC FITTED KITCHEN
- CORNER PLOT
This LINK DETACHED could be the perfect family home - This property boats a larger than average plot as is situated at the rear corner of Bevil. This THREE BEDROOM home is presented well throughout and should be viewed to be appreciated.
This LINK DETACHED could be the perfect family home - The property boats a larger than average plot as is situated at the rear corner of Bevil. This THREE BEDROOM home is presented well throughout and boats a fantastic fitted kitchen with built in appliances. A Modern Bathroom suite with walk in shower. The property also offers Lounge, and Conservatory to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Garage, Driveway for three to four cars and a rear garden!
Laminate floor. Door to:
Stairs to first floor. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to front, Two radiators. Television point, Telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 8" Max x 11' 10" ( 4.47m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio door to rear. A well presented kitchen comprising: A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Integrated oven and hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine. Space for dishwasher. Space for American Style fridge/freezer. Downlights. Tiled floor.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.26m )
Brick base conservatory with uPVC double glazed windows and sliding doors to rear. Power. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side. Access to attic. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.77m Max )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator. laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Double glazed window to rear. Walkin shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Heated towel rail.
Paved patio area, Flower and shrub borders. Side access to rear, Driveway parking.
Enclosed rear garden. Block paved patio area. Pond. Stone gravel area.
Up and over door. Power and light. Built in cupboards..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62798675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC107785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.