2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Manor, Badgers Holt, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Exquisite Communal Entrance
- Drawing Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- Guest Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Double Garage with Mezzanine
- Communal Gym
- No Onward Chain
- A sensational communal entrance hall with decorative tiled floor, marble and mirrored panels and decorative moulded ceilings.
- A beautifully proportioned 24ft drawing room with 2 tall sash windows to the front, an ornate marble fireplace and impressive staircase with wrought iron balustrade and French polished oak handrail rising to the first floor.
- A very well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of floor and wall mounted units, fitted appliances, a beautiful cream AGA, sash windows to the front and ample space for a table and chairs.
- An elegant principal bedroom with tall sash windows, walk-in wardrobe and stunning en suite bathroom with a lovely slipper bath.
- A second bedroom with sash windows and a walk-in wardobe and a beautifully appointed separate shower room.
- A communal gym for use for residents use.
Badgers Holt is a small gated development located just off Blackhurst Lane which is a no-through road, on the edge of Tunbridge Wells. The town centre is about 1.25 miles where there are outstanding shopping facilities, and in particular the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Precinct for major national stores and a variety of individual shops. Recreational amenities in the town include a sports and leisure centre, two golf courses, multi-screen cinema complex, theatres and numerous restaurants, etc. There is easy access to the A21, which links with the M25 national motorway network.
The Manor sits within Badgers Holt, a small development of houses and apartments and is accessed via electronically controlled gates. To the rear of The Manor there is a double garage with a useful mazzanine area above and there is a terrace for the private use of residents of The Manor. The gardens and grounds are very well kept with areas of lawn and mature plants, shrubs and trees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62800001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.