3 bedroom terraced house for saleMilford Road, Yeovil
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Three Bedroom Terrace Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A 50% shared ownership home situated in a popular residential area of Yeovil. This spacious accommodation benefits from living room, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from undefloor heating to the ground floor.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Tiled floor. Underfloor heating.
Living Room 13' max x 11' 8" max ( 3.96m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Aerial and telephone points. Tiled floor. Underfloor heating.
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 9' 9" plus recess ( 4.22m max x 2.97m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Door to the side opening into:
Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden. Underfloor heating. Door opening into:
Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" plus wardrobe x 8' 1" ( 4.32m plus wardrobe x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 7' ( 3.18m max x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Radiator.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid part to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area. Step rising to gated rear access. Garden shed.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road. Turn right onto Goldcroft. Turn left onto Milford Road. Continue on this road and the property can be found on the left via our for sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.