3 bedroom town house for saleRope Terrace, London, E16
- 3 Bedroom/3 bathroom/1 Cloakroom Townhouse
- 1898 sq. ft.
- Contemporary Style
- Royal Wharf Maritime Building
- Allocated Parking Space
- South Facing Garden
- Abundant Transport Links
- Entertaining Space Inside and Out
- Wealth of Green Spaces & Lively Squares
- HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in London.
This town house is now completed.
Situated in a Cul de sac with access to the park and features a south facing garden with diagonal glass windows to the rear of the property. Parking space included.
Located in the Maritime Building. 999 year Lease Built by Ballymore & Oxley.
This house offers a generously proportioned and elegant living space arranged over three floors. There is a large, open-plan and high-ceilinged entertaining space at the heart of the property. It extends to an impressively designed kitchen cum dining room with a direct access to own private garden. A thoughtful and modern house design for the most desirable London family townhouses coming onto the market.
Secure your place in London's Future, Royal Wharf. To meet the varying needs of the residents a fully equipped world class fitness club will be at your disposal, with activities inside & out. Spend time exploring the acres of rolling open spaces, including Lyle Park & Thames Barrier Park. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf's doorstep.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62801201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.