3 bedroom detached house for saleBurdock Way, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £207,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Popular Desborough Location
- Good Road Links
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En Suite Facilities
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Separate Garage & Parking
IDEAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME - POPULAR DESBOROUGH LOCATION - Three bedrooms, en suite to master, contemporary kitchen and bathroom, garage and additional parking space. Viewing is a must.
Reached via double glazed door. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Obscure window to side aspect. Continuation flooring from entrance hall. Suite comprises low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator.
LOUNGE 15'5 x 10'11 (4.72m x 3.08m)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and patio doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Irregular shaped room. Window to front aspect. Re-fitted with a range of contemporary gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over and matching splashbacks. Further tall units incorporating stainless steel double oven with drawers below. Integrated fridge/freezer. Hob inset to work surface. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Space for dining table and chairs. Under stairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear garden. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 14'5 x 10' plus door recess (4.42m x 3.05m)
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator. TV and BT points. Fitted wardrobes.
Obscure window to front aspect. Three piece suite comprises double width shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'1 x 8'5 (3.38m x 2.59m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE 7'10 x 7' (2.16m x 2.13m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure window to rear aspect. Re-fitted three piece suite comprises tile panel bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Downlights.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Enclosed by timber fencing. Gated access to side leading to garage to rear which is below a neighbouring coach house. Additional parking space opposite.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62804276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.