2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHembury Close, Middleton
- Delightful Two Bed Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Dining Kitchen And Three-Piece Bathroom
- Lawned Front Garden And Driveway
- Rear Lawned Garden And Decked Patio
- Cul-De-Sac Location / Super First Home
Delightful Two Bed Semi Detached In Cul-De-Sac Location With Driveway, Pleasant Rear Lawned Garden And Decked Patio. An Ideal First Home. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge and dining kitchen. The first floor affords the two bedrooms and three-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a lawned garden and tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and at the rear an enclosed lawned garden and decked patio.
Situated on a well regarded cul-de-sac with easy access to Middleton town centre and its range of shops and facilities, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Porch - Enclosed porch leading to...
Lounge - 4.2m bx 3.6m (13'9" bx 11'9") - Front aspect with quality oak flooring, coved ceiling, T.V point and radiator. Spindle staircase rising to the first floor.
Dining Kitchen - 3.6m x 2.5m (11'9" x 8'2") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, halogen hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, built in wine rack, American style fridge freezer, part tiled walls, radiator and plumbing in place for an automatic washing machine.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.7m x 3.1m (12'1" x 10'2") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2") - Rear aspect with radiator.
Bathroom - Three-piece bathroom comprising of "P" shaped bath with electric shower above, vanity washbasin, low-level W.C, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Outside - Externally to the front is a lawned garden and tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and at the rear an enclosed lawned garden and decked patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62804786.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26599568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.