3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBucklers Mead Road, Yeovil
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
Renovated and remodelled, this three bedroom semi-detached home maximises family living space. The kitchen diner offers a great entertainment area and the upstairs bathroom - uncommon in this style - gives a more traditional layout.
A recently refurbished semi detached family home situated in a cul de sac position. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order throughout & benefits from downstairs cloakroom, living room, fabulous kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage & enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the side opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor.
Double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Wall mounted boiler.
Living Room 16' 2" max x 9' 8" ( 4.93m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front. Feature open fireplace. Aerial point. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen/ Diner 16' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.93m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed borrowed light window to the rear into the conservatory. A range of recently fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Slate effect flooring. Inset spotlights to the ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard. Double glazed door to the rear opening into:
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Double glazed door to the side opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Linen cupboard. Access to the loft space. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 16' 2" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.93m max x 2.87m max )
Sloping ceilings. Double glazed window to the front. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 8' 2" ( 2.67m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Sloping ceiling.
Double glazed window to the side. Recently fitted white suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit with storage below. Low level WC. Towel radiator.
Garage 15' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.75m x 2.72m )
Up and over door to the front.
Via hardstanding driveway leading to the garage and proving off road parking with side access. The garden is laid to lawn with plant borders.
A fully enclosed garden boasting a good size raised decking area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area then leading to a recently re-seeded lawn - an ideal family garden.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road. Turn right onto St Michaels Avenue. Turn left onto St Johns Road. Turn left onto Bucklers Mead Road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62805164.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.